- Early bird registration and payment opened on 1 April 2018.
- Registration and payment will close on 31 August 2018.
- Onsite registration and payment will open 16 September 2018.
Click here for Delegates and Exhibitors
Welcome to the online registration for AfricaGEO 2018. Please note that all persons intending to attend the Conference must register, including Invited Speakers, Delegates and Exhibitors. Please read through the below information carefully before you complete your registration form.
|AFRICAGEO 2018 REGISTRATION FEES||Fees includes Vat at 15%|
|Category||Registration and payment (before 31 August 2018)||Onsite Registration and Payment (from 16 September 2018)|
|Student Delegates||R3 485||R3 800|
|Delegate Presenters – Not Applicable to Purchase Order Payments *||R6 475||R6 875|
|Exhibitor Presenters – One Day Only – No Catering or Functions Included – Not Applicable to Purchase Order Payments *||R1 450||Not Applicable|
|SAGC, SAGI, IMSSA, GISSA Member Delegates – Not Applicable to Purchase Order Payments *||R6 975||R7 275|
|SOE’s, SA National, Provincial and Municipal Government, Corporates – Including Applicable to All Purchase Order Payments *||R7 495||R7 495|
|Non members – Not Applicable to Purchase Order Payments *||R7 275||R7 675|
|Exhibitor Stand Representative (No Catering, Functions or Access to Talks Included)||FREE||FREE|
|Day Delegate (Functions not included) – Not Applicable to Purchase Order Payments||R2 495||R2 950|
|Day Delegate SOE’s, SA National, Provincial and Municipal Government, Corporates (Functions not included) – Including Applicable to All Purchase Order Payments *||R2 495||R2 495|
|Day Passes (No Catering, Functions or Access to Talks Included)||FREE – Available to Exhibitors only 1 per stand per day||FREE – Available to Exhibitors only 1 per stand per day|
|Welcome Function – Day Delegate/ Exhibitor Stand Representative
*Included in Full Delegates Fee Only
|R 380 per person|
|Networking Function – Day Delegate/ Exhibitor Stand Representative
*Included in Full Delegates Fee Only
|R 125 per person|
Delegate Fees cover: Conference, Workshops, Welcome & Networking Function, parking within the Emperors Convention Centre Complex, delegate packs, plus morning / afternoon teas and lunches on conference days.
How to Register
All participants are kindly requested to register in advance by completing and submitting the Online Registration Form and by paying the appropriate fees. Please note that the Registration Form is to be used to register one participant only. Registration via the Online Registration Form is compulsory. Please note: all Registrants seeking accommodation will need to do so separately and this will produce two transactions. Please click here or visit the Accommodation page.
Each participant registering online will receive a confirmation email with your registration details and payment options. An invoice confirming the registration and amount payable will be available online to each participant. If you are unable to access the invoice please contact the Conference Secretariat as your registration may not have been successful.
Payment is required prior to 31 August. All unpaid registrations or registrations not guaranteed with a Purchase Order will be cancelled on 31 August 2018.
Once you have your registration review and have printed a copy thereof, please select the payment tab on the online invoice. You will then be given the option to choose a Credit Card Payment or close.
If you choose the Credit Card option you will be transferred to a secure payment portal.
Should you choose close you will have then concluded the registration process. Kindly make payment within 7 days of registration and send proof thereof to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Failure to send proof of payment may result in your registration not being secured. PLEASE USE YOUR REGISTRATION INVOICE NUMBER AS A REFERENCE, NOT YOUR NAME AS THERE MAY BE DUPLICATE NAMES.
Quotes and Purchase Order Payments
- If you require the conference to register as a vendor on any database, please check whether CONSAS FOUNDATION NPC is registered as a vendor. If it is not please send the vendor requirements to email@example.com by no later than close of business 17 August 2017. No documents can be completed after 17 August 2018. Should we not receive the requirements timeously we cannot guarantee we will be able to facilitate registration on the delegate’s organisation’s vendor programme in time for payment to be facilitated prior to attending the conference, which means the delegate will not be able to attend.
Quotes and Purchase Order Payment Procedure
- Delegates register individually for the conference after 1 April
- Procurement emails firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of delegates required to be quoted on with the correct quotation details
- Quotation will be provided by conference
- Purchase Order emailed to email@example.com
- Invoice will be provided by conference with Purchase Order Number on it
- PLEASE NOTE: Quotations will not be provided after 31 August 2018
- Kindly note delegates will unfortunately not be allowed access to the event unless we receive a purchase order or payment prior to 10 September 2018
For your records you will be able to access your invoice online once you have registered. Should you not be able to please contact the Conference Secretariat immediately as your registration may not have been successful. Kindly note this confirms receipt of your registration only. Your registration is only secured once we have received payment.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Delegates are advised of the No Refund Policy for all cancellations for this conference. Delegates who are no longer able to attend may organize for replacement by another, however all detail regarding changes in the delegates registered must be received in writing and must be addressed to The Conference Secretariat, AfricaGEO2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days prior to the commencement of conference.
Non-attendance of the delegate without any written notification for replacement with another will be treated as a cancellation and the replacement will not be admitted.
By registering, the attendee agrees, and acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge damage claims against the organizers should the holding of the Conference be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economic events or generally by force majeure, or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate programme changes.